Our track record makes us the preferred swimming school in Singapore:
Internationally recognized swimming school for kids and swimmers of all levels
Professional provider of swimming lessons for all ages with more than 20 years’ experience … and counting
Fully certified coaches
Top-notch facilities ideal for learning how to swim
Choose the only swimming school in Singapore that meets the Gold Standard AUSTSWIM*
Here’s why we are recognised in what we do:
- We offer water safety and swimming lessons for the whole family—from babies and toddlers to teens and adults—through small-group and individualised instruction.
- All of our swimming coaches are certified with AUSTSWIM, while coaches for junior, senior, and adult squads are members of Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA) and Singapore national accreditations in NROC (National Registry of Coaches)
We have several swimming facilities within the school as well as in other venues.
- The Grandstand, Marsden Swim Schools’ facility, equipped with heated and salt-chlorinated pools for babies and children up to 7 years old. It also houses 25- and 50-metre training pools to cater to older swimmers.
- The German European School, the site of a world-class indoor Olympic-sized swimming pool.
- Sport Singapore-managed Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex, with smaller pools for children, as well as Olympic-sized pools.
- Sport Singapore-managed Queenstown Sports and Recreation Centre, featuring a competition pool, teaching pool, wading pool, and diving pool.
Our baby swim school provides in-water experience for children between 4-months and 4-years old. This program will stimulate their awareness and develop their natural ease in the water.
This program introduces students to basic water movement and swim stroke techniques. Each class has up to five swimmers, thus ensuring a more individualised approach in teaching correct swimming techniques.
Catering to recreational and competition swimmers, this program builds students’ ability to perform fundamental swimming strokes.
Swim squad is divided into the following—Junior Squad, Senior Squad. Swim squads train in teams with challenging yet fun exercises to prepare them for competitions or perfect their skills.
WHAT SETS US APART
We help the whole family develop essential life skills and
a love for the water through our highly qualified staff
(AUSTSWIM, ASCTA, NCAP) and world class swimming facilities.