WHAT SETS US
Marsden Swim School is the only tier-one/Gold Standard AUSTSWIM swimming school in Singapore, with over 20 years experience providing swimming lessons for all ages.
Swimming for the whole family
Small classes and thoughtful attention to individual needs and goals helps our swimmers enjoy each session with us, whilst developing invaluable life skills and a love for the water.
Whatever your “learn to swim” needs, we’ve got a program for you!
- water safety
- swimming for babies
- learn to swim and technique classes
- Junior, Senior and Adult Swim Squad programs
Highly-trained and accredited swim coaches
We invest heavily in the qualifications and professional development of our swimming coaches.
All our swim coaches are AUSTSWIM certified and all of our squad swimming coaches are ASCTA coaches. They are also equipped with first aid and life-saving qualifications. We also have the local NCAP accreditation.
World-class swimming facilities
Because of our investment in quality infrastructure, your child’s changing aquatic needs are catered for throughout their development.
For our younger swimmers (6 months+) we offer heated and covered pools.
25 and 50 metre training pools cater for our older swimmers and squad training.
With 10+ years of teaching swimming classes, helping all ages find confidence and joy in the water is my passion – from toddlers becoming acquainted with the water, to those swimming competitively to break their personal bests,
I’m committed to ensuring Marsden Swim School is a fun, safe and professional swimming school with the highest standard of coaching in Singapore, where everyone is comfortable, confident, happy and excelling in their swimming.
- Bachelors of Sports and Leisure Management
- Swim Australia Teacher of Competitive Swimming
- Austswim Teacher of Water Safety
- Austswim Teacher of Infants
- Austswim Teacher of Competitive Strokes
- ASCTA Bronze Singapore SwimSafer
- NCAP Singapore Swimming Level 1
My coaching philosophy is to learn how to use the water instead of fighting it.
I was a member of the Modern Penthalon French team for 10+ years, so I strive to be an all-rounder instructor. I enjoy teaching and coaching all levels from babies to adults; from beginners to elite triathletes and swimmers.
- Singapore SG coach Level 1 France
- Swimming coach level 1
- Australia ASCTA Bronze license
- Australia AUSTSWIM: babies, toddlers and competitive strokes
- Member of the Modern Penthalon French team for 10 years
As an energetic individual with a background in sports and fitness, I have great passion for rock climbing, swimming and food nutrition.
I am committed to help people reach their swimming goals and gain confidence in the water through simple and clear instructions.
My positive and friendly persona makes it easy for me to connect with people. I look forward to helping you in your swimming journey.
- Certificate III and IV in Sports and Fitness Australia
- AUSTSWIM: Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety; Teacher of Infant and Preschool Aquatics; Teacher of Adults, Teacher Towards Competitive Strokes
- Lifeguard Certification 1,2 & 3
- Basic Sport Science Certificate
I cannot remember a time when I didn’t love being in the water. Since moving to Singapore I have been fortunate to be able to participate in some very enjoyable long distance open water swimming events. I really enjoy sharing this passion with the next generation of swimmers.
As a swim coach at Marsden Swim School I teach them important skills that I hope will give them pleasure throughout their lives. I believe this is best achieved by providing a safe and enjoyable learning experience to build water confidence and keep the swimmers wanting to come back for more.
I have background in the lifesaving varsity team, where I competed along with assisted in teaching lifesaving. As a professional lifeguard I know first hand the importance of learning water safety as well as having the ability to swim for children. I very much enjoy the whole process of imparting the relevant skills to the students and coming up with creative plans to keep lessons fun, engaging and interactive.
- Degree – Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Hons)
- Swim Australia Teacher
- Swim Australia Teacher of Babies and Toddlers
- Bronze Medallion Award Singapore
- Lifesaving 123 Award Singapore