WHAT SETS US
Marsden Swim School is the only tier-one/Gold Standard AUSTSWIM swimming school in Singapore, with over 20 years experience providing swimming lessons for all ages.
Swimming for the whole family
Small classes and thoughtful attention to individual needs and goals helps our swimmers enjoy each session with us, whilst developing invaluable life skills and a love for the water.
Whatever your “learn to swim” needs, we’ve got a program for you!
- water safety
- swimming for babies
- learn to swim and technique classes
- Junior, Senior and Adult Swim Squad programs
Highly-trained and accredited swim coaches
We invest heavily in the qualifications and professional development of our swimming coaches.
All our swim coaches are AUSTSWIM certified and all of our squad swimming coaches are ASCTA coaches. They are also equipped with first aid and life-saving qualifications. We also have the local NCAP accreditation.
World-class swimming facilities
Because of our investment in quality infrastructure, your child’s changing aquatic needs are catered for throughout their development.
For our younger swimmers (6 months+) we offer heated and covered pools.
25 and 50 metre training pools cater for our older swimmers and squad training.
With 10+ years of teaching swimming classes, helping all ages find confidence and joy in the water is my passion – from toddlers becoming acquainted with the water, to those swimming competitively to break their personal bests,
I’m committed to ensuring Marsden Swim School is a fun, safe and professional swimming school with the highest standard of coaching in Singapore, where everyone is comfortable, confident, happy and excelling in their swimming.
- Bachelors of Sports and Leisure Management
- Swim Australia Teacher of Competitive Swimming
- Austswim Teacher of Water Safety
- Austswim Teacher of Infants
- Austswim Teacher of Competitive Strokes
- ASCTA Bronze Singapore SwimSafer
- NCAP Singapore Swimming Level 1
My coaching philosophy is to learn how to use the water instead of fighting it.
I was a member of the Modern Penthalon French team for 10+ years, so I strive to be an all-rounder instructor. I enjoy teaching and coaching all levels from babies to adults; from beginners to elite triathletes and swimmers.
- Singapore SG coach Level 1 France
- Swimming coach level 1
- Australia ASCTA Bronze license
- Australia AUSTSWIM: babies, toddlers and competitive strokes
- Member of the Modern Penthalon French team for 10 years
As an energetic individual with a background in sports and fitness, I have great passion for rock climbing, swimming and food nutrition.
I am committed to help people reach their swimming goals and gain confidence in the water through simple and clear instructions.
My positive and friendly persona makes it easy for me to connect with people. I look forward to helping you in your swimming journey.
- Certificate III and IV in Sports and Fitness Australia
- AUSTSWIM: Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety; Teacher of Infant and Preschool Aquatics; Teacher of Adults, Teacher Towards Competitive Strokes
- Lifeguard Certification 1,2 & 3
- Basic Sport Science Certificate
My whole life I was attracted to outdoor and water activities. It was only normal that I become a passionate and energetic swim coach.
Being a busy mother of two I would say that babies and toddler are the age groups I love to teach the most.
My swimming teaching philosophy is one of having fun while learning, which makes for a life long journey towards a love of swimming and exercising.
I believe that swimming and water exercise is a gift for life, available to all skill levels and age groups, as well as being very useful when recovering from injuries.
- AustSwim qualified for Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety
- Teacher of Towards Competitive Strokes
- Singapore Red Cross Society CPR and AED Certification
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Management
I cannot remember a time when I didn’t love being in the water. Since moving to Singapore I have been fortunate to be able to participate in some very enjoyable long distance open water swimming events. I really enjoy sharing this passion with the next generation of swimmers.
As a swim coach at Marsden Swim School I teach them important skills that I hope will give them pleasure throughout their lives. I believe this is best achieved by providing a safe and enjoyable learning experience to build water confidence and keep the swimmers wanting to come back for more.
My hobbies include hiking, diving, cycling, exploring new food places, and live music. I love travelling around the world and meeting people from all walks of life! In my teenage years, I used to be a competitive swimmer, training 3 hours a day, 5 times a week. Swimming became a big part of my life and has taught me so much; within the pool and out.
As a swimming teacher now, my coaching philosophy is to empower my students to realise their abilities in the water and to push these abilities to their fullest potential, giving them the confidence to perform in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. If they can look back after a few years and say “WOW swimming has taught me so much in life!”, then I think my job as a coach is fulfilled.
My teaching key pillars:
- Safety comes first
- Every progress is a win
- Teach through “FUNdamentals”
- Every minute has a purpose
- Life skills > Swimming skills
- Be truthful and firm when there is need for improvement
- Treat each swimmer with equal respect, love, and care
I always had a strong passion for swimming and other competitive sports. Prior to working as a swimming coach with Marsden Swim School I was part of the navy as a diver where I went through many challenges.
As a swim instructor, I find teaching beginners how to be confident in the water and eventually swim gracefully the most challenging and rewarding experience. I always look forward to moving on teaching them new advance swim skills and techniques to keep improving their abilities. Water safety in a central pillar of the skills I teach my students, always ensuring safety is the priority.
- AUSTSWIM teacher of swimming and water safety;
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and AED (automated external defibrillator) certified.
- Singapore lifesaving society bronze medallion
- Diploma Sports Science
- Ncap level 1 sports
- Padi Dive Master
I’m a swim teacher who believes that children should have a fun and safe learning experience. I constantly seek self-improvement and upgrading my skills to ensure my swimmers receive quality learning through verbal, visual and kinestethic methodology.
It has been a challenging yet rewarding experience for me and watching swimmers grow with not only swimming ability, but also good moral values and character, would be my utmost satisfaction in my teaching career.
I have background in the lifesaving varsity team, where I competed along with assisted in teaching lifesaving. As a professional lifeguard I know first hand the importance of learning water safety as well as having the ability to swim for children. I very much enjoy the whole process of imparting the relevant skills to the students and coming up with creative plans to keep lessons fun, engaging and interactive.
- Degree – Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Hons)
- Swim Australia Teacher
- Swim Australia Teacher of Babies and Toddlers
- Bronze Medallion Award Singapore
- Lifesaving 123 Award Singapore