WHAT SETS US
Marsden Swim School is the only tier-one/Gold Standard AUSTSWIM swimming school in Singapore, with over 20 years experience providing swimming lessons for all ages.
Swimming for the whole family
Small classes and thoughtful attention to individual needs and goals helps our swimmers enjoy each session with us, whilst developing invaluable life skills and a love for the water.
Whatever your “learn to swim” needs, we’ve got a program for you!
- water safety
- swimming for babies
- learn to swim and technique classes
- Junior, Senior and Adult Swim Squad programs
Highly-trained and accredited swim coaches
We invest heavily in the qualifications and professional development of our swimming coaches.
All our swim coaches are AUSTSWIM certified and all of our squad swimming coaches are ASCTA coaches. They are also equipped with first aid and life-saving qualifications. We also have the local NCAP accreditation.
World-class swimming facilities
Because of our investment in quality infrastructure, your child’s changing aquatic needs are catered for throughout their development.
For our younger swimmers (6 months+) we offer heated and covered pools.
25 and 50 metre training pools cater for our older swimmers and squad training.
With 10+ years of teaching swimming classes, helping all ages find confidence and joy in the water is my passion – from toddlers becoming acquainted with the water, to those swimming competitively to break their personal bests,
I’m committed to ensuring Marsden Swim School is a fun, safe and professional swimming school with the highest standard of coaching in Singapore, where everyone is comfortable, confident, happy and excelling in their swimming.
- Bachelors of Sports and Leisure Management
- Swim Australia Teacher of Competitive Swimming
- Austswim Teacher of Water Safety
- Austswim Teacher of Infants
- Austswim Teacher of Competitive Strokes
- ASCTA Bronze Singapore SwimSafer
- NCAP Singapore Swimming Level 1
My coaching philosophy is to learn how to use the water instead of fighting it.
I was a member of the Modern Penthalon French team for 10+ years, so I strive to be an all-rounder instructor. I enjoy teaching and coaching all levels from babies to adults; from beginners to elite triathletes and swimmers.
- Singapore SG coach Level 1 France
- Swimming coach level 1
- Australia ASCTA Bronze license
- Australia AUSTSWIM: babies, toddlers and competitive strokes
- Member of the Modern Penthalon French team for 10 years
I grew up with a passion for sport, and I was very lucky to have one constant: excellent coaches.
My passion for swimming is absolute and I strive to help you achieve your goals.
Before moving to Singapore, I ran a successful swim school for David Llyod Leisure in my hometown Chorley, UK and worked for the Melbourne Sports & Aquatics Centre, Australia.
I am also an experienced coach for adults and a special needs instructor.
- BA (Hons) Degree in Sport BTEC Sports Development & Fitness
- ASA Level 1 & 2 Teaching Aquatics
- ASA Introduction to Competitive Strokes
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Water Safety
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Access & Inclusion
- AUSTSWIM Infant & Pre-school Aquatics
- Singapore Swims
- NCAP Singapore Swimming Level 1
- Singapore Sports Coach Level 1
Before moving to Singapore, I was a lifeguard and assistant swimming teacher for 8 years in the UK.
I believe swimming is a fantastic and fun way to keep active; and all children should have an opportunity to learn how to swim!
- Degree – Bachelor Diet, Nutrition & Health (Hons)
- ASA level 1 Swimming Teaching
- AUSTSWIM certified National Pool Lifeguard Qualification level 2
With a passion for sports and an avid triathlete, having competed in several world-renowned ironman competitions as well as regional marathons, biathlons and aquathons, my goal as a swimming instructor is to help produce the next generation of balanced, confident and considerate athletes.
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety
- NCAP Level 1 Coach
- Ironman Judo Champion